Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre is a specialist referral hospital with specialists well known in several countries and some leaders in their own specialty.
- Dr Rod Straw is known world-wide for his contribution to Veterinary Oncology, he was a part of what was ground breaking techniques in Surgical management of some cancers and now those very same techniques are used to treat animals and even humans everyday!
- Darren Fry has worked in several countries around the world, and have worked as a Registered Internal Medicine Specialist in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Anna Deykin is a board certified Ophthalmologists, run a comprehensive 6 day per week Ophthalmology service at BVSC.
- Wendy Archipow joins BVSC from the United States as a Specialist Small Animal Surgeon with a wealth of experience in specialist soft tissue, neurological and orthopaedic surgery.
- Elias Gumpel, from Houston, Texas, is Australia's only board certified Veterinary Radiation Oncologist.
Please choose any of the below to read our Specialists Biographies: